The Andalusian Regional Ministry of Health manages and coordinates the activities, services and resources of the Andalusian Public Health System. Within the Regional Ministry , DG Quality, Research and Knowledge Management is in charge, among other issues, of Professional Development and Training with the following attributions: developing a comprehensive training strategy for the professionals of the Public Health System, based on a competence management model, allowing full personal development to achieve excellence in professional practice. Priority lines regarding Vocational Training are:
- Provide a virtual environment for trainees
- Implement e-learning and e-training through the application of advanced simulation technologies
- Consolidate a virtual library in the virtual environment of the healthcare professional.
- Boost research orientation to the implementation of the health outcomes.
- Strengthen the culture of research and development of research networks
Research Team Members:
- Teresa Campos Garcia – Head of Training & Professional Development Department
- Carnen de Vicente Guilloto – Project Coordinator
- Maria Jesus Escribano Rivero – Advisor
- Palma Bejarano – Advisor
- Fernando Moreno Fernandez – Advisor
- Armando Romanos Rodriguez – Advisor
- Yusnelkis Milanes
- Almidena de la Serna Bazan